Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Servants Heart ©

Why is it,that we don't enjoy the good times in our life because we know something bad is gonna happen soon?For every good moment,there are a thousand unhappy moments?Some people think that and I can't understand why.But then at times I catch myself thinking that same thing.Why can't I find any comfort?Well I've got it figured out.We gotta look at the bright side,and praise God in every situation whether good or bad.And he will get us through it.We need to start enjoying the good,and bad moments.


I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:12-13



So,if we follow God,why do bad things happen to us anyways?Wasn't it supposed to get easier?Nope.That was never promised.But God can help make things easier if you pray and ask for it.It's not all gonna be easier though,just because you believe in him.Most cases it gets harder but in the end it is worth it.Just hang in there kiddo.


We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God,those who have been called according to his plan.Romans 8:28


And why do relationships that we think are perfect keep falling apart?All these breakups and divorces with people who thought they were madly in love.Well,shall we see?

1If I speak in the tonguesa]">[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,b]">[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.



1.Love is patient.-
Some people aren't patient with their signifacint other,problem one.We should learn to be patient and understanding with each other.
2.Love is kind.-
Pretty obvious ey?
3.It does not envy.-
Indeed,the green envy eyes,not too good in a relationship.What,you say,would you envy in your signifacint other?Maybe they have a friend,whom you are jealous of..say,one that you think could steal them from you?
4.It does not boast,it is not proud.-
Please don't brag(:
5.It is not rude.-
Another obvious,but still very important.
6.It is not self seeking.-
This one is extremely important,you can't love yourself so much that you have to always come first,before the one you say you love.
7.It is not easily angered.-
Aha!!We need to learn,to not let the sun go down on our anger.Be patient with each other and talk about it.Sure we all make each other angry some times but we need to learn to not get so steamed up over certain things.
8.It keeps no record of wrongs.-
Ah,this one is extremely important.Say the one you love,makes a major mistake and really regrets it.And every time you fight or get in an argument,you pull that one up and remind them of that mistake and make them feel like crap.That's a major no-no.
9.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.-
I don't understand this one too much.I'll get back at you,I mean I know it's obvious too.
10.It always protects.-
It does.
11.Always trusts.-
This is one most couples have trouble with.If you don't trust each other,you can't have a successful relationship.
12.Always hopes.-
Always hopes,for the rainbow after the rain,that you can make it through and come out standing strong together.
13.Always perseveres.-
Always.
Love never fails.-
That is the one thing love doesn't do,so if you say you love each other,but keep failing each other,it's not love.
Beautifully said,straight from the bible and my trying,limited knowledge.
(:


And do not be conformed to this world,but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,so that you may prove what the will of God is,that which is good and acceptable and perfect.Romans 12:2


So here we go,do not be like the world.What you see going on out there,sex,drugs,drinking,and so on and so forth.Don't be like the others.But be transformed,be changed...By a change of mind,change of thoughts.Be different and see how things turn around.


1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. You were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your body.

-Purity.


Psalm 139:13-14 - For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
16 - your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.


But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.Isaiah 40:31

I love this verse.^^^^



There are tears from the saints
For the lost and unsaved
We're crying for them come back home
All your children stretch out their hands
and pick up the crippled man
Father we will lead them home
Sinners reach out your hands
Children in Christ you stand.

We who were called to be your people,
Struggling sinners and thieves
were lifted from the ashes
and out came the song of the redeemed.

Your mercy brings me to my knees.
Oh, the beauty of your majesty.
On the cross you showed your love for me.

In your presence God, i'm completely satisfied.
For you I sing, I dance. I rejoice in this divine romance.
Lift my heart and my hands to show my love, to show my love.







No comments:

Post a Comment