Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dancing my heart away©

A small series I'm working on.Pretty much a short story thing,but it has chapters and stuff.
Please comment if you like?



Chapter one.




He says "switch partners everyone" I look around trying to figure out who I dance with next,he looks over at me and almost motions me over,but He says "switch partners everyone" I look around trying to figure out who I dance with next,he looks over at me and almost motions me over,but someone else goes to him. I go over to this older guy trying to smile,and start practicing the new ballroom dance we had been learning.The teacher whom happens to be very good looking,says ok everyone we're gonna do it again,1 2 3.The older guy keeps stepping on my feet,I try not to let it bother me although it did hurt cause I had blisters on my feet from something the night before.He finally tells us to switch partners again,I look over at him,and he says you're dancing with me this time.I walked over to him smiling,trying not to let him see that I was blushing..we start dancing,and I mess up.I say I'm sorry,he says no it was my fault and smiles,we go through the routine a few more times.He says switch again,but says you're gonna stay with me again.I smile thinking to myself,I wish I could dance with him forever.And the last switch before practice was over,I got with a super tall guy who can barely dance with me because I was way short compared to him.Finally it ends,I sit down waiting for my ride,he comes over to me,grabs my hand,my heart jumps,he says you can dance with me a few more times.I smile..we go out to the dance floor,and start dancing,he says try not to look at your feet so I look up at him,and realize,he has beautiful hazel eyes.My heart skipped a beat,I wonder if he has any idea.The song ends,he says,you did really great,I hope to see ya next week and gives me a gorgeous smile before walking away.I sit back down with a dumbfounded smile on my face,I could swear I saw my heart on the middle of the dance floor..I realized I danced my heart away with him.He made me leave my heart there on the dance floor,and I'm hoping to return next week,and that he'll be up on the dance floor with my heart,ready to dance the night away..again.

No comments:

Post a Comment