Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So, a certain person wrote something for me. And I want to rant about it, and say what I'd really say to them if they would let me, so I'm going to let it all out on here. I know they'd never hear me out, or would throw excuses at me and interrupt. So, here's my responses to what they had to say.

1. "And while you probably don't want to hear anything from me.."
See, here's the thing. I wanted to hear what you had to say. I gave you chance after chance, day after day. I paid for every time we spent together, and did all the hard work, and put up with the weather. Since you thought it fit for you to tell me in poetry, that's how I'll respond, for my blog, to release steam. I wanted to listen, I really did, but you made it so hard, and that's why I quit.

2. "I didn't know how to respond when you used to just look at me."
That's just it, I liked to just be. To watch you smile and hear your heartbeat. But for you it was all about doing something, whether it was going to eat or watching TV. But those things aren't what I live for, or what makes me happy. I like to look at the stars, and laugh and to talk. And to just go on long walks. But I always sacrificed, did what you wanted to. Even though the same thing for me, you would never do.

3. "And everything about you, physically speaking, is literally everything I've been seeking."
You rarely told me I was beautiful. You didn't take the time to look into my soul. And when you saw me without makeup, and I tried to hide, all you had to say was that I look "fine". Just that it was different, that it wasn't me. I'm not me without makeup? That's slightly insulting. I know I always wear it, and I love black lined eyes, but I can't believe you said without it I'm not me. What about what's inside?

4. "Whoever ends up with you, well they better be the best because you don't deserve anything less."
I don't see why you didn't think that before it was too late. You regret it now, because your loss was great. I pulled both of our weight. And now it's far too late. They say you don't know what you have until it's gone, and that's true, but you never had me because deep down I knew it was wrong. You're not what I need or even what I desire, you were too self centered, and it made me tired. I know you say you're different, but you had your chance and lost it. And in response to this line, I'd like to let you know, that I've found the best and I won't let it go. So in that you got your wish, but I'm something you'll greatly miss.

5. "I would want a second chance with you, I would want that so bad/But I know you don't think I deserve that and it's probably something I will never have."
You say you want a second chance, but you've missed the point, you don't understand. I've given you many more than that, everytime you upset me, everytime you made me mad. I would forgive and overlook, all of your mistakes. Your immaturity, and me always paying for our "dates". I thought that it was fine, and that someday you'd be a man. And maybe I wouldn't always have to do everything, that someday you'd make a stand. But you remained lazy and with no ambition, so I couldn't stand it, and that's one reason why I'm missing.

6. "Mostly because we didn't survive even one spell of stormy weather."
That's what I hate, that you just won't get. It wasn't one spell, it was a storm that wouldn't quit. You took and took, and I gave and gave. But you took until, I couldn't stand it anymore one day. I realized I don't have to live with you in a storm, I came across someone who gave me a shelter and was warm. And while you might hate me, don't misunderstand. I did care about you, and none of this was planned. I just let myself keep at this, at the expense of myself. I didn't want to destroy you, so I put at risk my own health. My hope for something truly beautiful, was shatter because I wanted to protect you from a broken soul. But I came to realize, it's not me who broke you. We break ourselves, believe me it's true. You placed your trust on me, and that was your downfall. For God is the only one who keeps us standing tall. So please, take the storm away. I've had enough, and we're both to blame.

7. "And I know you probably don't think you did anything wrong.."
On the contrary, I know I've done wrong. You think I blame you, but a lot of this is my fault. I should of never said I liked you, should of never let it get this far. Should of never spent so much time in your car. I compromised myself, and all that I want, and I know you might hate me, but I have to be blunt. You aren't what I'm looking for, not in that way. And though you're hoping it will, that fact just cannot change. I lied to myself, and I lied to you. And I didn't even mean to. I was lost and young, and couldn't find who I was. But now that I know, who I'll become. It's time for me to move on, this is wrong, and I'm done.

I want you to know how sorry I am. But I'm done.
I've found what I'm looking for, and it's not you.

I'm done with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment