Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh hai there, I'm posting a random song I just wrote.

P.s. No it's not inspired by anyone. It's just a random song about a man who doesn't exist. OooooooOoOooOOO. xD

"Perfect Words"
By: Christina Shumard

Why do you make me feel this way
You give me something I can't explain
You can always turn around my dreary days
Oh what can I say,
Oh ay Oh ay

Why do you make me want to sing
About all of the silly things
Why does your smile speak to me
About all that you hide inside
What do I say, I can't decide

You make me feel like the April rain
You make me bloom like the flowers in may
Somehow, oh darling dear
I'll let go of these fears
And find a way, to put a smile on your face
But until that day,
I'll just try to find the perfect words to say
oh ay oh ay

There you stand, with your charming smile
Oh I can't understand, won't you stay awhile
And teach me, show me who you are
Just who you are
Oh ay, oh ay

Because I believe
There's more to you than can be seen
Show me your world, show me your heart
Because I believe we can go far
Lets save the world, take it by storm
You and I

No comments:

Post a Comment