Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So blogger, I must rant. I still can't get Sunday night off of my mind. I'll spare you the details, but it was incredible. But it makes me sad. Why, you ask? Well, I'm probably the only one who's still thinking about it. But maybe not, why not go and have too high of hopes? There's always hope. In better news I finished another song, and I'm quite excited about it. We're probably going to play it at a coffee shop. My friend Matt is coming down from Columbus for four days. He's staying with the drummer in my band to see if he wants to move here, and be in the band as our bassist that we really, really need. He'll be here tomorrow. I decided I'm going to go to try-outs for the faith family praise and worship band tomorrow. Why not? It'd give me more practice for A Way Eternal. That is, if I make it. But I can't see why I wouldn't, I'm surrounded by the favour of God. Internship starts today at 3, and you have no idea how good it felt to sleep in. I don't think I slept at all from Saturday-Monday. And it plum wiped me out. But now, I'm nice and rested and ready for day 3 of GROW. Plus there's church tonight. That's always fantastic. Okay, maybe I'll share a few details from Sunday night. I was hanging out with my friend who has this really awesome cousin. I mean, his cousin is so cool. And due to some odd circumstances, we ended up bored with nothing to do. So he texted his cousin and asked if we could come over so he could teach me some guitar stuff. He. Said. Yes. Haha, so we headed over there and I about died. Okay, you know me. Miss I never like anyone. And I don't. But I will admit to being interested in him. We played guitar together. And we ended up writing a song together. He wrote music. I wrote lyrics. And it was beautiful. We had a really awesome time, and then I left. And he texted me the next morning. He said "good morning! I hope everything goes well, praying for you :)" Because it was my first day of internship. And I was so, so very happy. But after that, nothing eventful happened. We didn't talk anymore. I texted him yesterday saying I hope he had a good day (one of those, "you don't have to respond" messages) but he responded. A few times even. And then he quit responding. It was a bummer. Anywho, I finished the bridge for the song we were writing today. I figure I'll let him know tomorrow as a good excuse to talk to him. But other than that, I'm not doing anything else. You're the man. You chase me.

~Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment