Monday, September 19, 2011

So I lied. I didn't blog right when I got back from church camp. Life was busy, yo. I know excuses are bad though so I apologize. Also, I don't really like the background I currently have, so I'll change it eventually. But! I started internship today. It was fantastical! I'm totally exhausted. And the pathetic thing is, I want a part time job during the internship. So I need to man up or something. Bwahaha. But really, if I find a job, I'll be balancing; Internship, Work, Church, The band, and my social life. Is it possible? With coffee... I mean, With God all things are possible! :P Jesus and coffee can get me through this. So job searching I will go! In the mean time, I'm mind blown. The seven of us who are in the internship... well.. I'm wondering how well we're all going to get along. We've got Hyper, ADD, Dopey, Quirky, Ambitious, and Serious. And then there's me. I don't know what I am. Heck, I'm all of those things sometimes. But really, I love all the people in the internship, and I'm sure in time we'll all find a way to work well together. But I don't plan on sharing a whole lot of the more serious internship stuff on this blog unless it's really, really awesome. So, if you'd like to hear more about the internship, it's in my blog list entitled "One Common Cause". (: Anyway, outside of internship what's been going on.. well, A Way Eternal (my band) won't be playing at "His place for you" anymore. Just seems like the right decision. God doesn't make changes for the worst, and the changes that were made there were... well, not exactly good and I didn't agree with them. So to avoid conflict, it's better if we don't play there. But on the bright side! Now we have more time to record originals, and just go play at coffee shops and stuff like that. So I'm pretty excited about it. God's gonna take us to awesome places. Other than that, I've been up to church. Yesterday I wrote some music with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. It was really, really nice. I was super happy. I couldn't stop smiling which was slightly awkward but, it happens. But I have to be up at five, so I'll stop ranting for now and try again tomorrow. I love you all still, thank you for sticking with me this long. Sweet dreams blogger.

~Ms. Conduit ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment