Saturday, September 24, 2011

Best friends.

This is a totally random and off subject post about what I'm looking for in a best friend. Mainly because my only best friend right now is Jesus, and though He's all I need, I'd like a flawed human being best friend as well. Because I'm flawed too. So yeah.


I'll go ahead and throw out some things.
They must be;
1. A Christian.
2. Serious about God.
3. Willing to talk about God.
4. Willing to read the bible together.
5. Caring.
6. Loving.
7. Kind.
8. Hilarious.
9. Understanding.
10. Patient.

I want a best friend who understands that I'm a nerd. Like legit nerd. I'm not cool to any extent. I'm a little bit of everything. I'm into music big time, so this friend would preferably understand my love for music and maybe even love it as much themselves. We'd share inside jokes. Like big eyes and little mouth. Most importantly, this friend would have to understand me to a good extent. Like, when it comes to guys I act like I'm not liking anyone ever again and that they're all a little pathetic and silly. (I mean, I still treat them like they're my brother in Christ- if they are. If not I just reject them or shut down if they come near me.) But in reality, I'm a hopeless romantic. Having high standards makes it so hard to find a good guy. But, that's okay. Because this best friend would understand that God has a man for me and would encourage me to wait for said man. This best friend would know a lot about video games, or at least somewhat. This best friend would know the bible very well and be able to help me if I hit a weak spot in my relationship with God. This best friend would help keep me awake when I need to be, because due to crazy life I hardly get enough sleep and am very tired sometimes. This best friend would make/buy me coffee every once in a while. But more importantly, this best friend would love me. For who I am. For who God made me. They would understand that I'm an oddball for a reason. That I like to do crazy makeup and look different from other people for a reason. And they would love every bit of it. ♥

God, I need this friend. Please send them soon.

~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment