Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Okay, Blogger, I miss you. Blogster is completely wonderful, but some people are total knuckle heads. You're the only place I can rant about these folk. So I'm sure most of you know how I am. I love everyone. I want to be your friend. I don't judge people. So this girl had a really depressing blog, and I wanted to be her friend. I sent her a friend request. I go back to her profile to see if she accepted, but she hadn't, and she added more to her 'about me'; "im an atheist i really don't like it when people try and enforce their religion or their beliefs on me so please dont otherwise i will have to block you." All I did was sent the girl a friend request. Gee wiz. Maybe I like you better blogger. People may not comment on anything, but at least they aren't haterz. :P

I'll copy my blogster post later and post it here. Peace.

-Ms. Conduit

P.s. I still love you all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment