Thursday, July 7, 2011

I sometimes feel like a total contradiction.
Do you ever get that?
I want to be seen as strong, but sometimes I just want to break down.
But that's besides the point.

So yesterday was absolutely brilliant. Went boating with Stephanie, saw an old friend, had some church!, got to spend some time with the band and someone else who's rather amazing. Today was incredibly boring. I didn't do a thing but go to the library, treat myself to DQ, and play music. Not that any of those things are bad, I just felt really lazy and not like doing anything. So it's my own fault. But that's quite alright. I'm sure tomorrow will make up for it. To be honest, I haven't read my bible yet today. And that's probably why it wasn't all that great. I usually try to read in the morning to start the day off right, but I didn't today. But that's okay! I can read it before bed and get back on track tomorrow. I did accomplish a few things today though. I did some cleaning, and wrote some lyrics. So that kind of makes me feel a little better.

My heart feels content though. And honestly, I'm just ridiculously giddy. Normally being this way makes me feel absolutely moronic, but you know, it's okay. It's nice to be smiling like a dork, and dancing around my kitchen. Maybe this will be right.

I'm excited about how the band is going. I can't wait til Sunday. And I'm plum tuckered out. So I guess I'll cut this short. Goodnight and stuff.


~Christina

"My heart is confident in you, O God;
my heart is confident.
No wonder I can sing your praises
Wake up, my heart!
Wake up, O lyre and harp!

I will wake the dawn with my song.

I will thank you, Lord, among all the people.

I will sing your praises among the nations.

For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens.

Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens.

May your glory shine over all the earth."

Psalm 57:7-11


No comments:

Post a Comment