Friday, March 25, 2011

"What is there to fear when You're beside
me, You are my strength, You're my strong tower."

Oh hey,
I didn't blog yesterday.
My bad. Nothing too
significant happened
though.

So! Tonight golden corral
and laserquest with my bible
study folks. Looking forward
to making some new friends,
then shooting em. =P

I'm doing more than surviving,
I'm living. I'm not striving,
I'm thriving. Because I know
my true source. I can do everything
THROUGH Christ. I give Him my
weakness, He gives me strength.
He gives me the strength, the ability,
the empowerment to do the right thing,
to make the right choices.

In relationships with other people,
when there's problems, you have to work
with what you can control, and that's
yourself. You can't change anyone else.
They choose what they do. You can only
change yourself. And in doing that, you
may inspire someone else to change.

"Heaven meets earth like a beautiful kiss
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don't have time to maintain these regrets
When I think about the way
He loves us
Oh how He loves us
Oh how He loves us
How He loves us so."
-How He Loves

-Ms Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment