Monday, March 28, 2011

Woah. Blogger.
I missed you.
Long few days.

Saturday I went to starbucks
and church with some friends.
Had a pretty awesome time.
Sunday I went to church,
and wendy's with dad which
was nice. And then I went to
the mall with friends. Got to have
a little bit of a heart to heart with
a new friend, hopefully helped him
grow closer to God.
Today was fun too. Didn't do a whole
lot. Wendys again though. I'ma be
so fat. But again, I've quit caring =P

Kinda bummed, but I know that
the joy of the Lord is my strength
so I'm cheering up. I know everything
will work out, and for some reason that
keeps me smiling.

Subway hasn't called; who knows
if I have the job or not.

Staying up all night tonight to play video games,
write, watch disney movies, and just jam to music
on my iPod. I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Just praising God through everything,
and doing my best to follow the path He
gives me. Somehow, every little thing is
alright. I wish there was a way to explain it.

Maybe video games at my sisters tomorrow.
Church Wednesday.
After that, I have no idea yet.
But lately plans are happening for me
at the last minute. Keeps things interesting.

I love you all.
I'll do a helpful and/or quote post
tomorrow or later. I'm kinda lazy
right now. ♥

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment