Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh my gosh.
Today.

So I wake up around 9 in
the AM, mhmmm. And after
lazing in bed for a bit, I decide
to go to the library. And it's
a nice day, so I walk. (and pretty
much end up freezing to death.
But that's besides the point.)
Anthony asks what I'm up to,
and I say nothing. So, he wanted
to chill. I was cool with that.
I went to the library, got some
CD's and books, and went back
home. My brother was there
with my dad. Don't see my brother
too often, so I talked to him which
was freakin' awesome. Anywho,
Anthony shows up. We go to subway,
so I can see if they're hiring.
THEY NEED PEOPLE! Heck yes.
I put in an application, and I'm pretty
sure I have a job, yo. Sure, they haven't
called yet but it's the weekend and I
just put it in a few hours ago. I'm believing
God for this. I claim this job. I do I do.
Anyway, after that stopped at wendy's,
and talked to my sister. Then to the playground.
Then the walking trail. And that's basically
it. But it was all day man. I'm sore from all
the walking, but I am so happy.

Though some things are still foggy,
but I'll figure them out as days go by.
I'm just holding onto my Jesus. ♥

Finally got my SOAP journal.
Er, SOAP =
Scripture.
Observation.
Application.
Prayer.
So basically it's a way to do
daily devotions.
Of course I always do devotions,
but this SOAP thing is so cool.
Today's exactly fit my dilemma for
today. It's like, oh hai there God,
you knew just what I need to hear.
Thanks. ♥

I'm ranting like a doofus,
but it's my blog :P So I'm sorry
if it bothers you.

So yeah.
Phone call; Bed; Church in
the morning. Not sure what
after that. Probably to the mall
after church to eat with folks.
Maybe do a bible study. I'll take
the day as it comes.

"You won't relent until You have it all
My heart is Yours
You won't relent until You have it all
My heart is Yours

I'll set You as a seal upon my heart
As a seal upon my arm
For there is love that is as strong as death
Jealousy demanding as the grave
Many waters cannot quench this love

Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
come be the fire inside of me
Until You and I are one"
-Misty Edwards

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment