Monday, March 21, 2011


I discovered when I tell bible stories,
I tell them in ghetto talk. No joke.
I have no idea how the bible and ghetto-ness
go together, but it's just how it comes out for
me. x)

But besides that point,
I'm feeling pretty good right
now. Today is good.
The first day in forever that
I've just been able to sit at
home and be lazy. I kinda
don't know what to do with
myself. I'll probably get to work
on those books that I got at
the library Saturday. :]

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If Rebecca Black
wins an award,
Kanye, you know what
to do."

That Friday song is really getting
annoying. BUT, the jokes are awesome.

"If you think you're too small to have an impact,
try going to bed with a mosquito in the room."

"Beauty is not in the face,
Beauty is a light in the heart."

"She don’t know no lover,
None that I ever seen,
And to her that ain’t nothing
But to me, It means, means everything.

She paints those eyes as black as night now
She pulls those shades down tight
Oh yeah, there’s a smile when the pain comes,
The pain gonna make everything alright, alright yeah"

"Don't tell me I deserve better, unless you intend to give me better."


-Ms. Conduit






No comments:

Post a Comment