Friday, March 18, 2011



Had church today. I was kinda super tired, and didn't feel good.
But I got to see Ivana! ♥ I lurvee her. Tomorrow I don't think I
have much going on. Hoping one of the places I tried to apply
at will call eventually. But it doesn't look so good. /Sigh.
God'll provide. Might pass out church fliers tomorrow.
Church Sunday, and Anthony's coming too. It'll be cool,
showing him my church and such.

I had a really cool moment at church though. So, my Sunday
morning/every other Friday night church, is Pentecostal.
(Girls always wear skirts, don't wear makeup, don't cut their
hair, ect.) I've always worn makeup there, and did whatever
with my hair. I wore jeans there tonight, for the first time in
months. I was feeling out of it tonight, and talking to this young
girl. I was just like "I feel out of place." and she said "Why? because
you're the only girl in jeans?" and I was just like... "actually, no."
and then we talked about how she likes to wear jeans but she feels
like people are judging her. I brought out the whole "what you
wear doesn't change your character/who you are" speech. And
I just felt good. I'm pretty happy about it. I don't care if people
judge me. Church folks shouldn't judge, and I know my church
folk love me regardless. I determine how I feel about myself,
no one else can do that for me.

"Well I found a list of flaws
That I saw in myself and other people
And I threw it away because
Bon voyage

Isn't it nice to know
That the lining is silver
Isn't it nice to know
That we're golden
Oh

I found a love in me
I always somehow knew that it existed
It just needed to be set free
Bon Voyage"
-Relient k


-Ms. Conduit

p.s. I love you all. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment