Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yo blogger,
I'm pretty tired right now.
But I'ma tell you what I
been up to anyway. :)

Today, stuck in two
job apps. Maybe I'll get
one. It'd be awesome.
Just trusting God with
that though.

Hung out with Anthony the
majority of the day. Went for
a walk after putting the job
apps in. Then chilled on my
porch playing guitar and talking
to dad. It's been a prettyyy good
day.

Church tomorrow,
or today rather.
It's 1am. Ha.

There was a poisonous spider
crawling in my hair earlier.
I didn't freak out. I laughed.
But now I keep scratching myself
cause I feel like there's spiders
everywhere.

Anyway, I'm feeling pretty chill.
I had a nice day. And a nice night,
after all the freaking out was done.
I felt sick, and figured the spider
got me. I feel better now. Maybe
I have spiderman powers. We'll
find out. =P

Oh, by the way,
I figured I would announce this.
Josiah is the only one for me.
(After Jesus of course.)
Don't fret kid. I actually used
your name in my post. You're
my favorite.

"Higher than the mountains that I face
Stronger than the power of the grave
Constant in the trial and the change
One thing remains
This one thing, remains

Your love never fails, never gives up,
it never runs out on me
Your love never fails, never gives up,
it never runs out on me

On and on and on and on it goes
It overwhelms and satisfies my soul
And I never, ever, have to be afraid
One thing remains

Your love never fails, never gives up,
it never runs out on me."
-Jesus Culture

It's bedtime blogger.
Better post tomorrow,
might do more quote
posts. If anyone cares.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment