Monday, February 28, 2011

Tonight, I went outside to get the mail, and
noticed the stars were really bright tonight.
I'm talking like, BAM! Right there in the sky,
thousands of stars. I just kinda stood there in
awe, letting the beauty take my breath away.

And in doing so, I got to thinking. I used to
lay beneath the stars a lot. I would always think
of one thing.
"Who else is staring at these same stars, thinking
the same thing that I am? Hoping to find destiny,
and hope and someone to love in this crazy world."

Anyway, just a random thought because I felt like
starting off with something clever instead of my ridiculous
schedule.

But now, I will share my schedule, for whatever reason.
Tomorrow I've got zumba dance class in the morning,
and right after I have voice lessons. At 11:30 I'm going
out to lunch with an old friend. Then, I have to kill time
before zumba again. Unless I can get home. But I doubt
that. I'll probably just shop around or something.

"Yes sir you came and you took my breath
My head is feeling a little light
All right, I hope that you feel it too." -He is We

Not in much of a huge blogging mood right now.
I'll post something better later.

-Ms. Conduit

P.s. I'm doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment