Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh hai thur, March.
I will now proceed to wear green for
the rest of this month.
(But really, probably not.)

So, I started off this month quite well I must
say. Woke at 6am, after having 5 hours of sleep.
Went to Curves to do zumba. Walked to the gas
station before zumba and grabbed a cappuccino.
Omnom♥
I ended up doing zumba twice. I had the option
of that, or sitting there while I waited for my
voice lessons teacher to finish. So I did it twice.
Never. Again.
Voice lessons were amusing.
"Lets try this voice exercise, "peepeepopapee""-Heather
"Pee... pee poopa... lolsnort"-Me
"Lol, how about "oh how I love to sing" instead?"-Heather
"Good idea."-Me
Immaturity for the win? lolwut.
After voice lessons, I went out to eat with
the lovely, Gloria. Missed her ever so much.
And the hot fudge brownie sundae was pretty
delicious too. After that I mosied about at goodwill,
to no avail. Made it home... and ended up walking.
Somehow, I then ended up at my sisters. And we
went shopping. And had starbucks and breadsticks
for dinner. Yus, I know I'ma get fat. I can live with it.
So, now that that long day is done and over..
lets bring on tomorrow?
I'd love some church ♥

#Ihavenothingcooltosayrightnow

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment