Monday, February 21, 2011

Rah rah ♥

Oh hai thur blogger.
I'm really tired right now.

So, I guess I'm now the guitarist
for a girl who lives in Wyoming.
She's a singer, her guitarist quit on
her, and I'm super girl.
(p.s.; that last part really is true)
I told her I'd do it. So, here's how it
goes;
The first song she wants to do is
a cover. Some random song I've never
heard before, but I listened and played
along with it, and I dig it.
It's really easy too. So, I'll listen
to the song a few more times, get it down,
and record it when I'm not busy.
Then email it to her, she'll add her vocals..
boom. Song.
After that we're gonna do a song she
wrote. I get credit as a guitarist :3

Anywho,
tomorrow.
I have to be up at
6am. /sigh.
Zumba and voice lessons.
That should be it though,
I'm not in the mood for
an all day thing.

"I just wanted to send you a message without any talk of the subject we were on and let you know that I have HUGE respect and admiration for you. The way you type and express your opinion without totally losing control shows so much more control than people have. You're truly one of the most respectable and wonderful people I've met." -shall not be named*

I really, really love to get messages like this. It's so encouraging for what I
do. I share my views, encourage others, and give advice. But most people think
I'm some judgmental "holier than thou" type of girl. I'm not, I swear.
Heck, I'm just like everyone else, I'm just trying to do my best.
It makes me happy to know that there are others out there who care,
and have respect for people who deserve it. I ♥ you all.

"I pour out myself
All that I am
You love me so much
That you fill me again
And may these words on my heart, on my lips
Somehow mean so much more than this

Jesus, I pray
Know what I'm trying to say

All that I have
I lay before
With my pride on the floor
'Cause to you less is more
All that I have
I lay before
With my pride on the floor
Cause to you less is more"
-Relient K

Life has been epic lately.
But never, will I ever let it become
about me. All glory forever goes
to my first love, Jesus Christ. ♥

"Proverbs 24:14
Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul; if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off. "

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment