Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alright guys,
lucifer, (AKA satan, and yes, I'm aware I didn't
capitalize his name. He doesn't deserve that.)
has been attacking my friends lately.
He's been throwing so many unexpected
tough situations at them, and it's affecting me
too. Because generally I worry more about
my friends than I do myself. That is both a
good, and a bad thing. So everyone is running
around, freaking out, worrying about everything.
How they're gonna have the money to do this,
how they're gonna fix this, how they're gonna
figure out what God has for them, so many
things. I've let myself worry a little bit, and
that's bad. I was doing good for a while at not
worrying, but now, so many things are happening.

But I've been thinking. (a scary thing for me to do sometimes)
No matter what happens, no matter what we lose..
We'll still have God. I know, kind of a lame thing to say
to cheer someone up. But think about it, the creator of
the universe. Even if we lose everything we have, the
people we love, we still have God. He never leaves us.

"If you take everything,
Lord I'll still have you
When my friends walked away,
Lord I ran to you
Your mercy endureth forever and a day
Because you're real and I can feel,
That you're gonna make a way"
-Coffey Anderson

So, people, we need to let go of our worries.
If we're worrying, we're not really trusting God.
We have to let go of our concerns to truly see
how amazing He is.

"God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in times of trouble.
That is why we are not afraid
even when the earth quakes
or the mountains topple into the depths of the sea.
Water roars and foams,
and mountains shake at the surging waves.

Let go of your concerns!
Then you will know that I am God.
I rule the nations.
I rule the earth. "
Psalm 46:1-3; 10

After letting go of our worries,
we can see God in all His truth and righteousness.
We can prepare to fight against the enemy
who comes to steal, kill, and destroy.
But to do this, we've gotta put on the
armor of God.

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." Ephesians 6:10-17

This must be done everyday, or satan will kick us while
we're down and make us feel like failures. We are more than
overcomers when we have God.

So relax,
trust God
Put on His armor
Kick satans teeth in
follow the truth
lead others to the truth
love everyone
don't worry
and be joyous.

God loves you, and so do I.(I'm not creepy)
and there's nothing you can do about it.

-Ms. Conduit

p.s.
love is red conference tonight-Saturday.
Heck. Yes.
probably won't blog much.
But I'll have tons more bible stuff
when I do.

p.p.s.
I met my sisters boyfriend today.
He's nice. Except he hasn't played
kingdom hearts ever. Heretic.
Jk.


No comments:

Post a Comment