Monday, February 21, 2011

"The more I see of American Idol, the more I think
you can make it! CONFIDENCE!"-Ken
"Me? Why me?"-Me
"See.. no confidence.
Cause you're different and they like
different!"-Ken
"Well I don't want to be famous haha."-Me
"Well I WANT you to. Just think about the
testimony you would bring." -Ken
"Someone I know went twice to audition and never
got to because there were too many people anyway."-Me
"Listen to me. IT TAKES PATIENCE! And perserverence.
Just saying that I think you got it babe."-Ken
"I don't know about that. If you take me I'll do it."-Me
"We'll count on it. We'll split the first million."-Ken
"Haha okay!"-Me
"Now I am SERIOUS. When I get home I'm checking
it out." -Ken
"We'll see what happens lol."-Me
"Ok dokey, I'm excited. I love you pretty girl."-Ken

Okay, seriously? I love Ken and Carol.
They can't move to Florida if Ken really wants
to take me to audition for American idol.
=P
I don't think I'd make it, but it'd be fun for the
heck of it.

Anyway,
today is the only day I'm not doing anything
this week. It's weird. You know, going from
"Ughh I never do anything." To being nonstop.
Tomorrow is zumba(dance) and voice lessons
which I started last Thursday. (haha, maybe that'll
help me make it on American idol.)
Wednesday... Is church. Church party thing at
faith family with Anthony.
Thursday-Friday-Saturday
Love is red conference, also with Anthony.
I'm pretty excited. It should be fun.
God's gonna touch peoples hearts and whatnot.
That's always great.

I kinda don't know what to do with myself now.
I'm out of it. It's weird to be at home now. =P
I was thinking again of going to apply at the diner..
But I don't feel like it. So whatever. I'll do it
eventually. xD


Anyway,
shower time. I'm going to cover a song
for youtube (still don't know which one)
and then... I don't know what.
Soo yeah. ♥

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment