Saturday, February 19, 2011

"You know what I don't like?"-Shatosha
"Me?"-Me
"Wait what?"-Shatosha
"Lawl. You don't like me?" -Me
"What no! I do like you.
You're awesome!"-Shatosha
"Yay for making friends!"-Ted

xD

So here we are, watching Ted's niece
together. We find this toy (we're at a church
in the nursery) with like, letters on it.
You press the letter and it says it...
The first thing I did?
"I C U P"
rofl. I see you pee.
Epic. And everytime someone
said something..
"Y".
Why?
Ah, good times. ♥

"Oh. my gosh. A SIT N SPIN!
I'm gonna see if I still can do this." -Me
"xD"-Shatosha
*spins around on the spinny thing laughing*
"You're so funny. You're so adventurous." -Shatosha
"Most people think I'm a loser. But I could care less.
I do what I think is fun. I'm very random and spontaneous."-Me
"People think you're a loser? I think you're awesome." -Shatosha.
:) ♥

Why yes, I am very random, spontaneous and adventurous.

And oh my word.
I am so sick of getting notifications on facebook from
stupid game requests. It's like "ohmigosh a notification
someone loves me! ohh.. just a game request..." lolwut.
But seriously. I don't play farmville anymore. =P

So, the sun is finally back in Ohio.
And that makes me so indescribably happy
inside. Due to plans for today probably being
completely screwed up, I'm going to go on a walk.
And apply for a job while I'm at it.

I kinda can't wait for church tomorrow.
I really just need some church.
I mean, yeah I have church everyday by myself..
but still.

Somehow, I always come back to this verse;

Trust in the LORD, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the LORD,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.
Psalm 37:3-6

4-Delight yourself also in the Lord and He shall give
you the desires of your heart..

That's NKJV.
The message version, (which I really don't like,
but still check out to see what it says sometimes)
says,
"4-Keep company with God,
get in on the best. "
Keep company with God...
get in on the best?
That right there is truth.
If you just chill with God,
you'll get what you really desire.
What's best for you.
A lot of us think we know what we
desire, but in reality it's just a
temporary desire.
But deep down in our hearts,
there's a God given desire.
The only way to truly be happy.

“ Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
1 Corinthians 2:9-10

The only way to know what God has planned for
us is to be in on the holy spirit. We've gotta focus
on Him, and have the spirit living inside of us.
Or else we'll just keep chasing the temporary.

-Ms. Conduit


No comments:

Post a Comment