Monday, February 7, 2011

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow.
-Coldplay

Why I love Christ:

I am a sinner and He is my Savior.
I am foolish and He is my wisdom.
I am unholy and He is my holiness.
...I am weak and He is my strength.
I am in bondage and He is my redemption.
I am lost and He is my salvation.
I am prone to sin and He keeps me from evil.
Because of Christ, I am completely forgiven, fully pleasing, totally accepted, deeply loved, and complete in Him." -Kirk Cameron

So,
I planned to work on a new musical a few weeks ago.
I think I'm gonna start working on that again. Maybe.
Inspiration isn't really around lately, at least not for
the story I had in mind. Maybe I'll make a different one.
:)

I am so happy.
New friends.
New songs.
New creation in Christ.
I'm becoming what
I want to be.
Although I'm a wreck sometimes,
it's just who I am.
No one is going to take that
away from me.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment