Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Conflicting emotions, a war inside of me
I'm a mess I admit, but I'm what you'll never be.

Today was good.
Very good.
Recorded some music.
Talked to some people.
Got lots of confidence
boosters haha ily people.
Ummm..
Went to church with Anthony.
Which was AWESOME.
They give you a free milkshake
the first time you go there.
Epic.
Church was great.
Praise and worship, powerful.
Sermon, convicting.
Fellowship, suhweet.
Being around people makes
me so happy sometimes.
Haha.
Driving around just to talk more
was fun too. I love having those
people that I just can talk about God
with.
The people I talk to, hardly bring God
up. It's not that they don't want to,
it's just... other things come up I guess.
But how could you not wanna talk about
the creator of the universe?
I mean come on people!
Lets talk about God!
The one who gave us things to talk about!
The one who created the people we love!
Seriously.
He's amazing.
Anyway, I had a lot of fun.
A lot. There were some really cool people
there.
Stalkerrrrr, lolwut?
(;

Great day,
thanks God.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment