Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oh hai thur, good day. Please
happen again?

So, I woke up.
Extremely tired.
Went to church.
Guest pastor preached.
Twas awesome.
End times sermon.
Love it. :)
Scared some people,
got me all excited cause
Jesus is coming back for
me soon ♥

Pops and I went out to eat at Shoney's.
It was okay. Mostly was just nice to be able
to talk.

Went home.
Changed clothes.
Talked on the phone.

Then went to Cathedral for super bowl
party with Anthony. Ha. We talked the whole
time. Which was awesome. Because I really
don't like football to be honest. We talked about
God and whatnot. :) It was neat. And, I got to meet
the 'lil lady my bro Ted likes. I approve. She's cute/
sweet.

Some random girl told me I'm so pretty. To which
I looked behind me, looked back at her, pointed at
myself enthusiastically and said "ME?!" xD
It made my day. It's a shock when people say things
like that to me randomly haha.

Kid,
I miss you. /sigh.

-Ms. Conduit


No comments:

Post a Comment