Thursday, December 23, 2010

You hate the theatre,
And I'm up for best actor
But I can't remember who I'm
trying to impress
The stage is frightening, and it's
tightening, and it's getting much
tighter
How did I get into,
Can you get me out of the show?
-Jimmy Needham

I sang for the old folks. It went decently.
Then I went shopping all day. Worn out dude.
Haha, whilst driving I saw a guy jamming out
in his car like a doof, so I started dancing too,
we looked at each other and just went crazy
dancing. It was wonderful. Not to mention on
the way home I saw shoes, a towel, a shirt, and
other different pieces of clothing on the road.
Needless to say, I don't want to know. x)

Today was long man. My favorite part of my days
lately hasn't even happened yet. I'm not sure it will.
It could very well, I mean it's only 10pm now. But,
meh. I found two lightsabers at goodwill for $1 each.
Can you say score? For the win! I think that's really
all I got lawlz. And I danced around and messed around
in stores while some guys stalked me. lololol. Fun times.

Somehow, I'm really seeing things in a new way. Like, even
the songs I listen to all the time. I'm suddenly finding new
messages in them. The things people say to me, I'm hearing
them in many different ways. And I'm thinking maybe, just
maybe this isn't going to turn out badly. :)

Dear KFC,
After how your food made me feel today,
I don't think I'll be eating it again. Thank you
for the all day bloated painful stomach feeling.
/Sigh.

Dear people who parked in the car beside me at giant eagle,
Please get a room. I understand that you just "can't resist"
each other, but really. Have more decency. -.- lawl.

I'm tired. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome. I don't feel
like waiting up too late tonight.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment