Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whatever helps you sleep
at night, kid.

I wish the world could understand.
I have far too high of standards for this world.
That's what people tell me.
I've been called
stuck up.
many words that I will not repeat.
narrow minded.
and brain washed.
Why?
Because I love God, and thus
my standards are too high for this
world.

I don't cuss.
But not just that,
I don't like it when
people cuss around me.
And I make that known when
people start talking to me.
Sometimes they find it hilarious and
start throwing all kinds of cuss words
around. And then when I say they're
rude, I apparently am a
stuck up princess.

I hate it when people say I'm
"fu**ing sexy". Even just the word
sexy irritates me, but adding the F word
to it makes it exponentially worse.
And again, I'm a stuck up princess for
not accepting a lovely compliment such
as that one?
Excuse me. A compliment is,
"You look nice." or "You're pretty."
Or even "You look beautiful."
Not "Dang baby you look effin' sexxxyyyy."
Sorry, but that completely turns me off.

Oy vey, people are just ridiculous.
I could list about a billion other things.
I've made my mistakes. I'm not perfect.
But now that I've made it to where I am,
my standards will never be lowered again.
Not for you, not for the world.

I'm the "good christian girl". (that's a joke,
I've always gotten called that but I have my
share of stupid things I've done just like
everyone else. But for some reason, that name
still hangs onto me).
I don't drink. I don't cuss. I don't smoke and never
will. Never will I do drugs. I'm saving my virginity
for my husband. And those are just the simpler things.
Lately I've got even more "narrow minded" and
"brain washed". As people like to say about me.
I don't make fun of people. Someone will be like
"wow that person is so fat." I won't join in. I won't
say a word. I may say "that's mean." But other than
that, nothing. Lately, I've learned how to not judge
people. There's no reason to judge someone. We're
all human beings. And in case you didn't know,
that means we ALL have feelings. We're all just
trying to be happy. And sometimes we make mistakes
and hurt other people trying to get there.
Well I'm not going to do that anymore.
I don't care what you do to me.

You can have this whole world,
but give me Jesus. ♥

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment