Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh my gosh.
What a day. To try to explain it
would be too much.
The. Mall.
Oh lawdy. Too much fun there.

Walmart? that was interesting
to say the least.

But in the end, my world is still turning.
The world hasn't stopped. I'm still breathing.
Life is going on like it always does.

You won't stop me.

"You're scared of the future, yet you're terrified
of your past. You know where that leaves me?
In your now. Simply because it seems that now is
the only thing you aren't afraid of."
Jeremiah to Hannah in my book "My Life as Defined"

Kid,
thank you. You bring color to the dullness.
I may be a little worried, but you're breaking
me free from that.

When you try to fit two puzzle pieces together
that don't fit, it just doesn't work. Even if they basically
fit, and you just have to push a little harder it doesn't
go that way. The picture will never be complete if you
force the wrong pieces together.
So, keep trying until you find the right piece. Because
somehow, two different pieces will work together so
much better than the pieces that were forced. They're
meant to go in a certain design. To create a much more
beautiful picture.

"And in the moment,
I swear we were infinite."

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment