Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I changed my blogger link from my infamous
"Ilikesassafrass.blogspot.com" to my online name.
ChristinaConduit.blogspot.com.
Why? Simply because I think it will get rid of
the people who are just on my blog thinking
these posts are about them. P.s. if you think
these posts are about you, any of them at all,
you're far too vain for me. ♥

“Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience, and it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become a part of their heart just as they’ve become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then… If they don’t forget me… Then our hearts will be one. I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!” ~Sora~

"The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out. I know, without a doubt, Kingdom Hearts...is light!"-Sora


A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.
I want to line a pieces up--
yours and mine. -Sora

When darkness surrounds you, don't give up.
Keep fighting until you find your way to the light.
Everybody has a meaning in the world.
But everybody's meaning is in the path of light.

"Heart or no heart, at least he still has a conscience.
You might not hear it, but right now it's loud and clear.
And it's telling me you're on the wrong side!"-Sora

"I made a promise, and even though I don't know who you are, I feel like I need to keep that promise." Sora


Dear Sora,
You should become a real person so
that we can live happily ever after together.
That is all.
Sincerely,
me

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment