Saturday, December 25, 2010

Okay. I freakin' love Christmas.

So, I sang some songs for Jesus,
took a shower.. and awaited the arrival of
people. Ended up opening my presents
before anyone came over.
I got swagga. (;
New coat, 3 hats, shirt, books, gloves,
$25 gamestop card hecky yeah.
And when my sister got here,
freaking CHRONO TRIGGER!
I love my sister.

My siblings had an epic lightsaber duel with
my lightsabers. I started to take out my video
camera, and they immediately stopped.
The force is with me (;

Uhh, ham loaf isn't so good, but I ate
it anyway.

We're talking about the terrible things
we all did to each other when we were younger.
I got locked in a dog cage and was forced
to eat hot cheetos when I was a child x)

So, I have to go socialize though I'm trying
to avoid that. heh heh.

P.s. Santa, you forgot something.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment