Friday, December 24, 2010

...Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty.


So, today was interesting. I went to sit down in my computer chair
while opening a text, and the chair broke with me on it. I sat on the floor
on a broken chair for 3 minutes trying to comprehend what just
happened. Lolololol. It's like everything is back to the way it should be.

God is so amazing. King of endless worth, no one could express,
how much You deserve. Though I'm weak and poor, all I have
is Yours, every single breath.♥

"you're going to call? aren't you tired though?
you had a long day."
..............
"..it's worth it."

:)

Happy birthday Jesus!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
And so on and so forth.
I love You. With all that I've
got.

"He's climbin' in yo windows,"
....
"He's snatching yo people up!"
....
"What are you talking about?"
....
"The rapist in linkin' park."
....
"I'm talking about Santa Claus."
Roflololol. ♥

Oh heey,
phones ringing.
Merry Christmas/ Jesus' birthday/ Happy holidays/
whatever the heck you celebrate, blogger folks!
:D

-Ms. Conduit


No comments:

Post a Comment