Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I rock worlds ♥


I look like a lil' rockstar. Lawlz. ♥

Isn't it nice to know,
That the lining is silver?
And isn't it nice to know,
That we're golden,
woah. -Relient k

Singing tomorrow. Had an amazing night.
"Christina, I like you. Marry me! *click*."
Lolol. Kid, you are hilarious.

I really liked the sermon tonight. From now on, I think I will only believe God and my pastor. I may be taking that out of context, but meh.
It's not like people tell me good things too often that I should believe anyway. Ha. Friday is Christmas eve.

S: "You look hot."
*Cayla walks over*
Cayla: "You look hot."
S: "That's what I said."
Cayla: "Too bad we're not
lesbians."
Me: LOLING. x)
Apparently I look hot, lawlz.

My ipod won't turn on. I think it's broken.
I've had it since I was 12. R.I.P. iPod :(
Hopefully on Christmas bubby comes over
and can fix it. Or someone can just get
me a new one for my birthday? (: ha.

Oh, psh shooot. It's almost midnight. Phone
call time. :D

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment