Monday, December 6, 2010

Hey unloving, I will love you.

Because if this was our destiny, I'd treasure the fact
And I'd give you what's left of me if I'd held back.

But I don't need a soul.
No I don't need a soul to hold.
Without you I'm still whole,
You and life remain beautiful.

-Relient k

So I made it through another day. And while it wasn't
the best, I'm still surviving. I realize, even alone life will
go on. I'm still whole, and everything remains beautiful.
And relient k is awesome. I didn't let myself stay home today.
I went shopping. And you know what's awesome? I found
one of the newsboys old CD's at goodwill. Which is an awesome
thing, because when I tried to download their old stuff I
couldn't find it. Steppin' up to the microphone. Their best. Album.
Ever. I also found like, 3 dreamcast games. Which was awesome.
But I only got one. Because one was a sports game. And I don't
want to spend my money on me. I got a bit of Christmas shopping
done, yet I'm still not finished. Taco bell resides in my belly at
this moment, because that is where I ate. It was interesting to say
the least. I've been keeping close to God. And today wasn't as bad
as it could of been. I'm looking on the bright side.

I am not afraid to keep on living.
-MCR.

On a random note, I'm going to be the best friend
I can to everyone I meet. I'm going to love everyone
no matter what.

Hey unfaithful I will teach you
To be stronger, to be stronger
Hey ungraceful I will teach you
To forgive one another.

Hey unfaithful I will teach you
To be stronger, to be stronger
Hey unloving
I will love you
I will love you
I will love you.

And Jesus I'm ready to come home
Jesus, I'm ready to come home(home)
home (home)
I'm ready to come (home)
Hey Unfaithful
Hey Ungraceful
Hey Unloving
I will love you
Hey Unloving (Hey Unloving)
I will love you.

-Underoath

I guess I just feel the need to rant. Like, big time.
I know so many people who are unloving. Not too mention
they do their best to be unlovable. But God loves them.
And He's called me to do the same. I claim to love everyone.
And I do. But I don't put effort into it. How will they ever
know I love them if I don't show them? How will I ever
help them? I want nothing more than to share the truth.
I want nothing more than to do what God has planned for
me. It's not easy, no. But I've started. And I've come to learn
that no matter how hard it is, it's not impossible.

I swear, I don't mean to hurt anyone ever. I just need to do
what needs to be done. What God calls me to do. And I know
it's hard to understand it all right now, but later on things will
become clear. I promise.

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me!
From lives first cry, to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny!

No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand,
Til He returns, or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand!

-In Christ Alone

And that, my friends. Is where I go from here.


-Ms. Conduit


No comments:

Post a Comment