Saturday, December 11, 2010

Completely irrelevent.

Craaaap.
So last night was awesome.
Youth party was kinda meh,
but I got to talk to a good
friend for a while. That probably
made it worth it. Anyway, I'm
glad to be a red head again. It's
like, when I look in the mirror
I go "Woah!" it's just.. fun. I enjoy
it. It's cool. Anyway, I'm a doofus.
Just had to throw that in there, because
it's more than true. I over think things,
and it's so ridiculous. But you know,
today is just really awesome. I went
on a walk, and weird, it's 45 degrees.
And Sunday- Tuesday we're supposed
to get a blizzard. Lawlz for Ohio weather.
I can't wait for it. I love the snow, especially
when it's blizzarding. 'Tis wonderful. So
I figure I'll take new pictures today.
I don't know what else to do next. I don't
much feel like going anywhere. But I do
need pictures of my hair :x Anywho,
I need some food in muh belly cause it's
totally growling at me.

-Ms. Conduit
x)

No comments:

Post a Comment