Sunday, December 12, 2010

I wish there was someway to explain this in a way
that could even began to make sense. It just doesn't
seem possible.

In other news, I'm up for church and I hardly had any
sleep. But for some reason I feel so content and rested.
I'm eating a spicy chimichanga for breakfast. No one does
that. I'm a weirdo x) What's worse, is that I'm having like
chocolate milk with it. Anywho, I feel so funny right now.
It's a good thing, but it's just kinda odd. I don't even know
where to began. Bah! Oh my gosh, I love spicy food. So,
my mom is coming to church with us today. I mean, she
still goes to our old church and.. well I'm just really glad
she's gonna come with us today. It just makes me so happy.
It'll almost be like a family lawlz. So there's that. Then there's
a turkey fry after church. And we're all gonna hang out and
eat turkey I suppose. I dunno. It should be fun anyway. I figure
I'll come home then and go for a walk, then visit an old youth
group I went to. I promised them I'd visit so I gotta do that
sometime. I'm just so busy. Ha, listen to me being all busy.
I sat around all day yesterday >.< id="gwProxy" type="hidden">

No comments:

Post a Comment