Monday, December 20, 2010

All those other girls, well they're beautiful
But would they write a song for you?
-Taylor Swift. bahah! =]

Oh. 5 days til Christmas.
Shoot. It doesn't even feel like
it.

This is pretty irrelevant,
but I broke my B guitar string
today. >.< I put a new one on it,
so it's okay now.

No need to hide anything anymore,
I can't return to who I was before.
-Anberlin


I know what you did last summer. x)
But no, really.
don't think you're so clever. You've been
predictable since the moment I saw you.
I was just too blinded to notice before.
Thank you. And get on with the third thing
already, please. Lawlz.

I still don't have a full song list that I'm going
to do Thursday. So far the only songs I've picked
are..
1. Joy to the world.
2. Amazing grace.
3. In Christ alone.
Other than that, I don't know. I have to sing
for like, 45 minutes. So.. I guess I'll resort to a
bunch of Taylor Swift songs? =P


Oh my goodness. I'm just really happy right now.
It doesn't much feel like it's almost Christmas,
but I've surely got the holiday cheer.

Dude. 2011 needs to be here already.
I'm so ready for January. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And also January 31st- February 4th.
I'm headed out to Texas those days,
yesh. I'm gonna roam around Texas.
Woot! But, something more exciting than
that is going to happen in January.
But it's a secret. Not that you blog readers
care :P

Just to let you know,
I don't care anymore. I don't care what you
think I am. I thought we were cool but you
seem to be showing me otherwise. That's okay,
I'll be your friend if you ever decide that you
meant what you said. But in the meantime, don't
think you know me. You don't. And you probably
won't. Just to make this clear; I was wrong.
About a few things. There.

Kid,
I'm still smiling.
:D

Dear Jesus,
could You please help time
pass a little quicker for me?
Amennn!

I'm crazy. Goodness... I don't usually put
special things to people that won't read them
in my blog. It's kinda lame. Oh well.

Why do people feel the need to fix things with violence?
It doesn't fix things anyways. Sigh.
Why do people have to be so negative? It's plain
out ridiculous.
You win or lose, by the way you choose.

Well let me tell you,
I win. Because I choose Jesus.
And the things that Jesus chooses
for me. Some people lose. Because
they choose things for themselves
instead of letting Jesus choose. It's
all about whatever makes them
happy at the time. Don't worry,
I used to be that way too. Soon
enough, if you're mature enough
and know what's right you'll get
past it.

Uh oh. I should stop while I'm ahead.

-Ms. Conduit (;

No comments:

Post a Comment