Sunday, December 19, 2010

Better than revenge ♥

Why do you look so familiar?
I could swear that I have seen your face before.
I think I like that you seem sincere.
I think I'd like to get to know you a little bit more.
I think there's something more,
Life's worth living for

Who knows, what could happen
do what you do just keep on laughing
one things true, there's always a brand new day.
I'm gonna live today like it's my last, day.
-Avril Lavigne.

Yes, I like Avril Lavigne. Don't hate on me for it.
I am who I am. I finally realize that fact, and I thank
God for it.

Kid,
oh goodness. thank you. thank you!
I'll probably be smiling for the whole
next week now. thanks. =P

Stealing other peoples toys on the
playground won't make you many friends.
-Taylor Swift.

Next year can't come fast enough.
This year was awesome, but I believe
the next one will be even better.
Smart Christina has returned for
good, and I won't be stupid again.
P.s. you; I'm not stupid. So don't think
you're cool saying I am. I understand
more than you ever will, and it's funny
I'm younger. Don't judge me.

I'm too tired to think anymore right now.
Tomorrow is another good day.

P.s., Hey God,
thanks. =]

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment