Friday, October 22, 2010

Cleaning.
Cleaning and reading.
That's what's happened to me for the
past.. oh I dunno, 2 or 3 days?
I read 3 books yesterday.
And today I'm trying to finish
cleaning. Before going to visit
another church with my crew.
So, I apologize for being gone from
here for the past days.

Anyway, I don't really know what to
say. I've started writing in my diary
again and it steals most of my thoughts.

So on facebook, one of those lame games I play
on there "frontierville" I made a post to ask my
friends for some of the items I need.
And on the post it says "is Christina making babies?"
And I'm like.. omw! loooooooooooolz.
No, I am not making babies.
But that made me lol.

I'm pretty excited about church tonight.
I just wish I wasn't so tired feeling.
Well, I guess it's not that I'm tired.
I don't know what it is. I'm just wore out
I guess. But, that's okay. This is gonna be
fun. Everyone is gonna have fun and God
is gonna move.

I really love my life.
I do.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment