Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Jesus,
thank you for always staying by my side through
every situation. Even when I make stupid mistakes,
and repeat them occasionally. Thank you for
being faithful even when I was distracted by
life. Thank you for all the guidance you give me,
and for filling me with your spirit. Thank you
for the awesome people you bless me with.
Thank you for loving me. ♥

Okay, so I need to start writing again.
I mean, it's not that it's really been that long
since I've written.. but yet.. I need to write.
I've been busy lately. And writing is super
important. So, it's time to start working on a
new project.

I'm really glad that judgment house is done,
and the weekend. Dude, it was fun, yes..
But exhausting. And I'm still sick. I think I'm more
so getting over the sickness today though.
So, I'll be able to go to church tomorrow.
I'd probably go even if I was sick though, just saying.

Up until the sun won't shine,
even til the end of time
You're gonna be the one I run to,
I'm running with my arms out to You
When I don't quite understand,
Take my heart and take my hand
Show me what I should do
To love more like You -The Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment