Sunday, May 16, 2010

Yellow Pens?

You, my friend,
are absolutely brilliant <3

So, today I woke up feeling good... I went to bed early
and everything. Well, halfway through getting ready
that changed completely. I felt like crap. And had no
confidence by that point whatsoever. Church was good,
I managed to praise Jesus even though I felt like laying
in bed for the rest of the day. I had my day made for
a little bit... and smiled a bit. Now I'm decent, with
my coffee and you, blogger. I do not want to leave
the house again today.

*yellow pen goes back inside*
Me: aww our entertainment disappeared.
Sarah: Yeah, what do we do now?
*her clueless friend who doesn't know
our secrets stands there looking at us
like we're mad*
Me: We need a yellow pen.
Sarah: Mm you got that right.
Clueless friend: Why a pen? and why does
it have to be yellow?
*I hold my laughter in*
Sarah: Because yellow is my favorite color.
Me: To write with.
*thinking, yellow isn't Sarah's favorite color,
good cover heh.*
Bahah. I love it.

I got to try out DJ's new guitar. It's beautimous.
I also managed to hit it on the trunk lid.. I felt so
bad. :( Yellow pen tried it out too ha.
It made me happy. I watched from afar like an
idiot. But that's okay. I guess this morning wasn't
so bad. Except I think someones mad at me.
Eh, you can't please everyone.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment