Saturday, May 15, 2010

& I love my life.

Sarah: Leedle Leedle.
Me: We need a new name for him,
everyone knows about leedle leedle now.
I hope he hasn't figured it out.
Sarah: Nah, everyone knows except him,
he's a bit clueless.
Me: Well that's good, what shou-
*people announcing things in background*
"EVERYONE BRING BUNS!"
*I look at Sarah*
Me: I have some buns right here, hehe.
Sarah: BWAHAHAH you're so hilarious.
Me: :P Well anyway, what should we
call him now?
Sarah: I dunno, any ideas?
*looks around room*
Me: Yellow pen..
Sarah: what?
*points at a yellow pen*
Me: We could call him yellow
pen, as random as that is no one
would guess it.
Sarah: You're brilliant!
Me: And for short we could
call him YP.
Sarah: Oh my word, it sounds like "why pee?"
Me: Bahah that's so humorous. I love it.
Yellow Pen, YP.

C:

We be dorks.

No comments:

Post a Comment