Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hm...

Is your second toe longer than your first?
No, it sure isn't. I have huge toes though.

Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Bahahahaha! Yellow Pen <3 style="font-weight: bold;">

Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
Uh, that's kind of a while ago,
My calender says I was at church though.

What color are your toenails usually?
The normal color? I hardly ever paint them.

What was the last thing you highlighted?
This question, to make it "bold".

What color are your bedroom curtains?
White.

What color are the seats in your car?
Well, technically not "my car",
but I'm going to be getting a white mitzubishi
soon! Woot woot. And, I don't know what
color the seats in it are....

Have you ever had a black and white cat?
No, mine is gray and black. Though she does
have some white on her, so I guess. Ha.

What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
Hm,can't remember.

Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
Nah.

Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
I didn't.

Who is the last baby that you held?
Bethany, if she counts as a baby ha.

Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
Yes.

Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Not really.

What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Le sigh, none.

Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators
Hurricanes. Just because I love that word.

Last time you went to Six Flags?
Probably 7 years ago or something.

Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Uh, on the walls probably :p

Closest thing to you that is yellow:
Hehe, yellow pen. xD

Last person to give you a business card?
Jonathan maybe? ha. That's humorous.

Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
I don't write checks :P I'm saving my money
so I can move out soon..

Closest framed picture to you?
Me from Halloween when I was like
7, I was dressed as Eeyore.

Last time you had someone cook for you?
*shrugs* I just had me cook someone for me.
haaa.

Have you ever applied for welfare?
Nope.

How many emails do you have?
Somewhere in the 1000's. I should
probably check the important ones
eventually..

Last time you received flowers/flower?
Never?

Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Yes. Indeed. Amen!

What are you listening to right now?
Dad's watching nascar, I'm typing, the front
door is open to let air in and the wind is blowing
and cars are going by, and I'm thinking too
loud.

Do you play air guitar?
I'm a pro.

Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
Any what now?

What is your high school's rival mascot?
Homeschooled.

who is the last person you talked to from high school?
--------------------

Last time you used hand sanitizer?
It's been a while.

Would you like to learn to play the drums?
I don't really want to play the drums, but if I got
a free drumset and free lessons I wouldn't turn it
down. But for right now, teaching myself guitar is
taking up enough time. I love it though <3 style="font-weight: bold;">What color are the blinds in your living room?
White I think.

Last thing you read in the newspaper?
Funnies.

What was the last pageant you attended?
I don't know.

What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Crossroads.

Have you ever worn a crown?
Yep, burger king crown bahah.

What is the last thing you stapled?
I dunno.

Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
Clear pepsi?

Are you ticklish?
I hate being tickled.

Last time you saw fireworks?
3 years ago :/

Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
Long time ago... like.. 5 years. Not a big doughnut fan.

Who is the last person that left you a message on your cell?
A voicemail or a text?
I got a voicemail yesterday from some
wrong number I think. Mark was the
guys name I think?
And last text was Tamra.

Do you have a black dog?
I have no dog :/

Do you have any pickles in your fridge?
Sure do.

How long have they been there??
I've no idea.

Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Mufu..

Last time you saw a semi truck?
Earlier.

Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
No??

Do you have a little black dress?
I do in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment