Friday, May 14, 2010

A note to my followers,

Hey blogger followers and the people I follow;
yall should keep up with posting :-)
Even if I don't comment your posts all the time,
I DO get around to reading them. I love to
read them, and they sometimes make my day better..
or they make me pray for you. But either way,I like
to read them. Now, I have.... About 7 months or so?
To get 100 followers on here, only because I put that
on my 2010 to do list. I have 12 at the moment,
thank you all :) It'd be awesome if maybe you could
send my blog around, if you want. I'll love you.
But either way, no hard feelings. I'll love you regardless :-P
So yeah, thanks for being cool you guys. And caring
about my blog, out of the billions of them out there.
And don't be afraid to comment, or add my myspace
or whatever. P3AC3.
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment