Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thoughts.

Thoughts on you.

I sat here with my eyes closed for a
few moments.. and all I seemed to notice
was the humming of my heater,and my
tired breaths. I was hoping for something
a little more meaningful. No thoughts
came. Sometimes I'm so thankful when
the thoughts just won't come.

It was only 5 months ago that
I was completely crazy over
something that was impossible
at the time anyways.

It was only 2 months ago
that I had something that was
more possible,but didn't happen
anyways.

It was only a month ago that
something almost happened,
but I decided it wasn't what I really
wanted.

Now where am I? I was only Saturday,
that I discovered this is a lot better
for me than those other things. Although
there isn't much of a chance,it's a
beautiful dream anyways.

Thoughts on me.

Am I who I should be?Would I be
proud of myself if I were someone else?

I'm NOT perfect.
As much as you expect of me,
perfect is something I cannot be.
I am going to make mistakes.
My hair is too thin,
I've got a few pimples.
I'm not stick thin,
& I'm not the most beautiful.

But I forgive,with all I've been hurt.
I love,with whatever I have left.
I dream,with the shattered pieces.
I may look like a mess to you,
but you can't see what I'm becoming.
You must first become beautiful on the
inside,before it'll truly show on the
outside.

Thoughts on everyone.

Nobody is perfect,no matter how
we try. But there is one thing,
that I know without a shadow of
a doubt.. Jesus loves every single
one of us. Unconditionally,
more than we could imagine.
He's always there,and He always
will be. You just gotta say yes,
and let Him wrap you up in His
loving arms. He's the best thing
that's happened to me,and anyone
for that matter.

I'm trying to love everyone. Just like
He does. It's not always easy,but
I want to be more like him. So it's
something I really need to work on.

As much as people irritate me,
I've come to the conclusion that
people will always hurt me. It's
unavoidable. Even people I love
with everything I've got,they're gonna
hurt me. Cause we don't get it. We just
don't. We're human,but we try our best.

We live,we love,we forgive and never give up.
-Superchic[k]

- Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment