Thursday, January 28, 2010

& in that moment,I swear we were infinite...

So,today I read "The perks of being a wallflower".
I have very many weird thoughts about it.
I personally think it had a lot of bad influences,
but in the end I guess there was a lot of good
messages in it as well. I guess it wasn't a waste
of 3 hours. I couldn't stop reading it.
I feel kinda like Charlie,thinking too much..
Just thinking,so much. It's kinda weird when
you realize that you think too much
about silly things. Then you start to wonder
why which brings about more silly thinking.

It made me think of last summer,in Indiana
at church camp. 1am,walking across the football
fields with Nate,Eby,and Nick. We had only met
two days before,but it felt like forever. We all knew
it was going to end,but we enjoyed the beauty
of the moment anyways. The stars were shining...
"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

-Ms.Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment