Saturday, January 2, 2010

Maybe it's not my weekend,but it's gonna be my year.

Hai,it's 2010!So,to start the new year off,I've made my 2010 to do list,
and it is tons more exciting than my 2009 to do list. I've made all my resolutions,
and I am gonna be a new person. No more of ms.negative, or ms. I'm not happy with myself.
I'm gonna fix it this time around. An hour a day with God,a healthy diet,all kinds of cool
jazz I gots going on.

I'm going to practice guitar every single day,because guess what?I can almost play a few songs perfectly. I just gotta get the switching down. I can play A,Am,E,Em,D,G,and C. Or maybe more,I forget. But that's coming along. My moms birthday is Jan. 23rd,so I want to play a song for her on
the guitar. I'm hoping I got it down by then.

This is gonna sound kinda goofy,but I made a list of qualities I want in a guy. There are at least 30 things on this list,and only two have to do with the way he looks. The rest are beliefs and such. I am not settling for less this year. I've been a fool going after any good looking guy,or any that took the time to listen to me. Not no more. Christina Conduit is starting over,not settling. I'm not going to tell any guy I am interested unless he has all of those qualities on my list. I'm not being selfish,I'm being smart. I want someone I can be happy with forever. And I can only be happy if they have the things on this list.

More time with God,is my biggest goal. I'm working on putting more focus on Him,and less on people. I'm a people pleaser so I do what I can to make everyone happy. But now it's my turn.
God has all my attention this year.

Bottom line,this year I'm gonna live it up,rock it out,and make it the best year ever.
I will beat how good 2007 was. No matter what it takes.

Who you are today determines who you are tomorrow.

This year,I'm gonna make it an effort to change someones life. For the better. I'm going to help somebody every chance I get. I'm gonna be positive,I'm gonna praise God through every situation. I'm going to follow my resolutions for more than a week.

I am gonna win,in two thousand and ten.
2010.

-Ms. Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment