Friday, January 15, 2010

Luufi!

So today,out of boredom...
I took it upon myself to learn one
of the star wars languages.
I was on facebook also,as I
was looking up the languages
I got a message from a friend,
Matt.
"What are you doing?"
"Looking up the Ewokese language
from star wars *sends link*"
So,now we're both somewhat
fluent in Ewokese hahah!
We decided to give ourselves
Ewokese names,so I'm "Luufi"
which means flower,and he's
"Pagoola" which means darkness.
Haha,so there's how a lot of my Saturday
went.

In other news,I'm kinda sick and have
a belly ache. Not to mention my brother
came over last night and ate all my
moon pies. Darn you Isaiah!

So,check it. I'm practicing guitar and
stuff and it's amazing. I woke up with
blood all over my toe and bruises
on my knee and I have NO idea how
this happened. Weird.

I really wish tomorrow was Sunday.
But no,I got another whole day to
go through. Bleh. I love church.
And Sundays,and sundae's mmm....
rofl. Hungry :/ ice cream?yes.

-Ms. Conduit.

p.s.,I'm sorry I'm crazy.

P.p.s obviously when I said "that's how a lot of my Saturday went.."
I meant Friday.Told you I'm confusedd/

No comments:

Post a Comment