Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm finding me in you..

You know what?
I am going to learn how to cook!
"Julie & Julia" has inspired me
to try. If yall know anything about
me,you know that I can't cook
worth diddly squat.
Only thing I can make in the oven,
is bagel bites. And on the stove?
Canned soup. Yes,I'm THAT
bad. It's weird,the other day
at walmart,I was looking at video
games that are on sale,
and there was one that teaches you how
to cook,on sale for $10. I laughed,
thinking it had to be ridiculous.
Then!I saw this movie,and was like..
okay God,you want me to learn how
to cook don't cha?
So low and behold,I tried to make fancy
french toast sticks tonight...and they're
gross. They were so awful I spit them out.
I'm gonna need some help. Hah. :/

Guitar is coming along awesome though!
I'm so excited for it,and I'm gonna be
practicing constantly tomorrow. It's
just something I really,really enjoy.
I'm thinking for my moms birthday,
I'm gonna play "bubbly" by Colbie Calliot
or however you spell her name.
I know,weird choice of song but it's real
easy. Either that or,"Sanctuary"
Both good,cause they're easy.

I am so ridiculously tired.
I just wanna lay in bed writing,
watching movies,and listening
to music for about a week.
But I know I have no time for
that. I've got a lot to work on.

I kinda miss the way things were,
like only a month or two ago.
I'm really not liking that feeling.
I think it's just the fact that it's
late and I've had too much thinking
time,and not enough time with
friends.

I really,really need to work
on my daily bible reading and
praying and stuff. I spend time
with God everyday,but not enough.
I get distracted so easily. Which
is my biggest problem. I can
spend hours on the internet,
but time with God...is usually
10 minutes... It's terrible.
I really need to work on that.

I was looking through my older
posts on here,and I always used
to post a bunch of quotes. I don't
do that much anymore... hmm...
Maybe I'll try to in my next post.

Close my eyes and move to the
back of my mind,where worries
are washed out to sea,see the changes
people's faces blurred out,like
sunspots or raindrops,now all those
feelings those yesterday feelings
will all be lost in time,but today
I've wasted away for today
is on my mind...

I really wish Sora was real at this moment,
and that I could talk to him. He seems
like the only person who could understand
how I'm feeling. Although he's a video game
character. Just,who he is... he seems so real
to me. I know,I'm cheesy. But I know he'd
understand me...

Guess I'm just thinking out loud.
I try to keep the loony thoughts to myself.
Sometimes they slip out anyways.

Life is so hard sometimes. But I know,
I know. I'm here for Jesus,to make my
decision between life and death.
It's just gotta be so tough though,
doesn't it?I should chill. Grab my
bible,pray,chill,and get lunch with
a good friend tomorrow.. or call
a friend or something. Who knows,
maybe when I wake up it'll all just go
away. Or maybe it won't.

Life is beautiful,life is beautiful
And you are so beautiful too
Life is beautiful,love it's miracle
And you are my miracle too,
I'm finding me in you. -Jimmy Robbins

Will I ever find my perfect
someone?

-Ms. Conduit

p.s.,I'm sorry for all the weird
jumbled up stuff. I'm just a bit funny
tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment