Friday, December 11, 2009

Your heart is God's most beautiful work of art...

Wow,life is weird. How am I ever to understand it? Gah,I need an adventure. I have a lot going on,but none of it is really an adventure. Whatever will I do? I really want to move,far from here. God's been telling me something about Arkansas,but I don't know what. All I've known to do is pray over Arkansas,cause apparently something is going on. Maybe he needs me to go there this summer. I know I don't have the money for that,but if He wants me there He'll get me there. So yeah,I'm praying over Arkansas even though I know absolutely nothing about it.

I greatly miss some of the past,but for some reason things just won't be the way they used to. I guess I just gotta move forward. I'm just tired. Tired of being tired,and tired of being here in Bolivar.

Our mission trip this year is probably going to be in Tennessee,so I'm thinking that will be interesting. It's not for sure yet,but we're having one this year. I wish it would be in Arkansas,cause I still can't get that off of my mind.

I haven't ate anything today,I don't think my stomach can handle it. I think coffee is about all I can consume at the time. I feel like crap.


But you know what's funny?I'm doing completely awesome!Tonight I'm picking up Jared and we're going to my church for the overnight Christmas movie thing. Jared hasn't ever been to my church,and such so it should be fun!I'm curious as to who all will be there,but I guess I'll find out soon enough. I should probably get a nap before so I can be hyper,but I'll just take coffee with me and make sure to have lots of it. These overnight things always suck the life right out of me. I feel like I'm getting old.

That is all.

-Ms.Conduit

No comments:

Post a Comment