Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Run with me,to Destiny Islands...

I'm having a lack of things to say lately.
But I do need to use blogger more.

So,once more,I let myself down again.
Trying to trust myself instead of God.
Blasted!What is my problem?

Well,I'm going to get it right this time anyways.

So you know something?
People are complete idiots.
All of us.
And we never learn.


If you always do what you've always done,
you'll always get what you've always gotten.


We walk into the same thing we've always done,
knowing it didn't work the first time.
Why do we think it'll be different a second time around?
Like I said,we're idiots.

But God is not. I'm letting Him do what take control now.
Because I have no idea what to do.

So,Cody wants me to sit with him tonight. I guess I'll do so.
He's a nice kid. He even offered to take me to
mcdonalds before church. Haha!I like food,I'm down.

I'm not gonna understand love anytime soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment