Thursday, November 5, 2009

I wanna write my name on an ocean wave,so that no matter what I'm not alone.

Don't you hate it,when you're typing a super long message to someone,
and as soon as you get ready to send it "This person has gone offline."
Thanks Ted.
Well anyways,I love fall. I was thinking of the cool crisp weather today,
and the tree's with falling leaves. I so badly wanted to go on a walk.
I still haven't got the chance,because I had choir practice.
And of course,now it's 9:30 at night.
So I guess it can wait till tomorrow.
As for choir practice,I really dreaded going.
Now that Laura has quit I haven't had anyone to talk to.
But today,it was different. It was awesome!
The past two weeks were horrible,
but it was fantastic today.
First we practiced the songs for Sunday morning church blah blah.
Then guess who walked into the room?
Yes,him. Although he was late!
So then we went up to practice the songs for the Christmas thing,
and we were practicing this song..
that goes "joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy" and sounds like a broken record.
It's lovely. That's an understatement.
Melissa and I were being quite ridiculous.
We sang it really low to be funny and sound like men,
then we just wouldn't stop.
He laughed.
He didn't say a word to me though.
But I was myself tonight,which was incredible.
I haven't felt free to be me in a while,
but tonight was great practice at that.
Tomorrow I've got a lot of cleaning to do,
Thanksgiving is almost here and the house is a wreck.
He still hasn't given word if he's coming for Thanksgiving or not.
Ho-hum.
I'll be cleaning all day,and then I'll go for a walk later in the afternoon hopefully.
Saturday is the fall craft show at the church.
I'm going I think,or if not that Kayla's baby shower.
I don't really like baby showers to be honest.
It's a bunch of boring games,and ladies.
I don't get along with ladies well.
I'd rather go play frisbee or something.
Hah.
So yeah...I need to make this seem interesting.
What to say?

I didn't care about him tonight,
I didn't give him any thought.
I usually try to sneak peeks at him,
or I feel embarrassed about everything.
Tonight,I didn't care.
I'm being me,I'm being open,I am captivating.
I just need to show it.

:D


I'm the letters you don't get,
and the light inside your room,
just bright enough for you to see,
me forgetting about you.-Jimmy Robbins


-Christina Conduit

1 comment:

  1. Bon Soir Mademoiselle Conduit. Happy Veteran's Day. I am stopping by all (5) of my blog followers sites to say, well, good evening.

    Glad Church and choir went well. Is this a new 'him'? You seem to attract mysterious and handsome young men. Indeed, you must be captivating.

    Have a great night!

    X

    ReplyDelete